A variety of nutrition education programs are available and can be customized for an adult audience. Examples include nutrition education as part of health fairs and screenings, workshops and series of classes for adults of all ages, and cooking demonstrations.
Topics and events that our offered by our Nutrition Educators include:
- Transitional Assistance Office Food Demonstrations
- Staff Trainings and Professional Development Opportunities
- Brown Bag Project
- Healthy Eating for Older Adults
- Cape Cod Municipal Health Group
Education Materials offered include:
Interested in SNAP-Ed Programming?
SNAP-Ed programming may be available for income-eligible audiences. This federally-funded initiative provides education and information about healthful eating to individuals and families who receive or are eligible to receive SNAP benefits (formerly known as food stamps). Interested in learning more? Fill out the form below!
"*" indicates required fields
- Department Home
- 4-H Youth Development
- Hazardous Waste & Water Quality
- Agriculture, Horticulture & Master Gardener
- Marine Programs
- Nutrition Education & Food Safety
- Ticks & Bugs
- Coastal Processes – Flood & Erosion
- Contact Us