ARPA/Recovery Resource Center
Signed into law on March 11, 2021, the American Rescue Place Act (ARPA) aimed to deliver immediate relief from the pandemic through an unprecedent investment of $1.9 trillion.
Barnstable County has received $41.4 million in American Rescue Plan Act ARPA funds from the US Treasury, which the Commissioners have allocated to support:
- $10 Million to Provide Critical Resources Directly to Towns
- $5 Million in Grants to Support Cape Cod Communities
- $11.4 Million in ARPA Funds to Address Housing Challenges
- $12.8 Million for Essential County Projects
Additional Critical Recovery Resources and Funding Opportunities
In addition to the ARPA County Funding outlined above going directly to Cape Cod, the Barnstable County ARPA Team has also created the following important resource guide below to provide additional support to our communities.
This Resource Center provides a guide to additional critical support that is available through many different sources — some ARPA related sources and some from other funding sources. The highlighted sources include funding from the federal government, state government, non-profit organizations, other associations and groups, and newly created funds.
You can access this additional support by clicking on the different boxes below, categorized by areas of focus, which include specific links and details on funding information and opportunities.
Please contact the ARPA Team at ARPA@capecod.gov with any questions or need for additional support.
Grant Making Resources on Cape Cod
Important information and resources from Cape Cod organizations.
Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (IIJA)
Signed into law on November 15, 2021, the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, also known as the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act provide more funding.
Resources for water, infrastructure, and broadband funding opportunities.
National Association of Counties (NACO)
Additional information and funding available to populations impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Information about available resources and programs from the State of Massachusetts.
Negative Economic Impacts
Assistance to impacted workers, families and businesses.
Support Public Health Response
Resources for COVID-19 Issues
Water and Sewer Infrastructure
Resources for Infrastructure improvements by building or upgrading existing facilities.
Resources for lack of broadband access or not meeting minimum acceptable speeds.
- ARPA/Recovery Resource Center
- Grant Making Organizations on Cape Cod
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
- National Association of Counties
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Negative Economic Impacts
- Support Public Health Response
- Water and Sewer Infrastructure Resources
- Broadband and Infrastucture
- Barnstable County Federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)