The Information Technology Department provides continuity of operations and workforce empowerment to Barnstable County through:
- Operation and maintenance of telecommunications infrastructure
- Configuration and security of software systems and devices
- Documentation and knowledge transfer
- Project and procurement consultation
- Audio/Visual and Hybrid/Remote Meeting production
Day-to-day technical support for the distributed workforce is possible due to an efficient remote-first approach that’s fundamental to providing regional services.
The Department provides contractual IT services and strategic planning to the following municipalities:
These range from technical support to project-based collaboration and security auditing.
Contact the IT Service Desk email@example.com.
Technical Assistance Submit a ticket at https://bit.ly/3svQdoy or contact the IT Service Desk at (508) 744-1250.