The AmeriCorps Cape Cod Program is STILL accepting applications for our 2022-2023 Corps Year!
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS SEPTEMBER 30TH!
Benefits our AmeriCorps Cape Cod Members receive:
- Housing during the term of service
- A living stipend with the option for health care benefits
- A Segal AmeriCorps Education Award of $6,495 from the National Service Trust upon successful and satisfactory completion of the program.
Additional benefits include extensive orientation and training in the following:
- Power Tool & Carpentry Tool Use
- Local Plant Identification
- Land Management
- Wildfire Mitigation
- Shellfish Propagation
- Shorebird Fencing & Monitoring
- Environmental Education
- Volunteer Management
- Event Planning
- Disaster Preparedness & Response
- First Aid & CPR
- Leadership & Teambuilding
The member position description and application instructions are listed below. Please read through these items carefully to ensure complete submission of an application.
You can view the 2022-2023 Member Position Description by clicking below.
Member Application Instructions 2022-2023
AmeriCorps Cape Cod is accepting applications for the 2022-2023 Corps year until September 30, 2022. Interviews will be offered to qualified applicants who complete all steps of the application process. Interviews and position offers will be made on a rolling basis until 24 positions are filled.
AMERICORPS CAPE COD APPLICATION PROCESS:
Step One: My AmeriCorps Application
- Create an account on the My AmeriCorps website, https://my.americorps.gov/mp/login.do
- Search for Barnstable County AmeriCorps Cape Cod under the “Search listings” page and click the “Apply Now” button.
- Complete and submit the application.
Step Two: AmeriCorps Cape Cod Supplemental Application
**Please note your application is not complete until your electronic My AmeriCorps application and your Supplemental Application Packet have been received**
You will be notified by email when your application materials have been received. Applicants meeting the program requirement will be contacted by email to schedule an interview date and time. Interviews may be conducted in-person, via video call or over the phone.
AmeriCorps Cape Cod is committed to the inclusion of all people. The program will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process, interviews, and service upon request.
- Department Home
- COVID-19 UPDATES
- What We Do
- Who We Are
- Join Us
- Learn More
- Service Partner Tools
- Contact Us