The Cape & Islands Continuum of Care (CoC) is Now Accepting New and Renewal Project Applications
UPDATE: The Cape Cod and Islands Continuum of Care (CoC) Request for Proposals (RFP) has been amended to include revised HUD funding resources and project scoring methodology. Please click on the link at the bottom of this page to access the updated RFP.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Community Planning and Development
The Cape & Islands CoC is Accepting New and Renewal Project Applications for:
- Permanent Housing-Permanent Supportive Housing (PH- PSH)
- Permanent Housing – Rapid Rehousing (PH- RRH)
- Joint Transitional Housing (TH and PH- RRH)
- Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Supportive Services Only- Coordinated Entry (SSO-CE)
- CoC Planning
Information Session for New Projects:
August 15, 2022, 2:00 PM
Information Session for Renewal Projects:
August 15, 2022, 2:45 PM
Information sessions will be held utilizing the Microsoft Teams application. RSVP to email@example.com, indicating which information session(s) you would like to attend. A calendar invitation will be sent in advance of the meetings with a link to access the sessions.
Project Applications Must be Submitted in E-SNAPS by August 31, 5:00 PM