Barnstable County Regional Network on Homelessness Offers Info Sessions on CHAMP
Please join the Barnstable County Regional Network on Homelessness for one of three opportunities to learn about CHAMP, the state’s new online application for Public Housing.
- Understand how CHAMP (Common Housing Application for Massachusetts Public-Housing) works both from a client’s and a Housing Authority’s perspective;
- Learn the process and timeframes for housing selection, and find out,
- What’s new about applying for vouchers.
The training is open to all and will be offered at three locations on different dates this month:
- Wednesday, May 15 at Harborview Conference Room from 9 – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, May 23 at Snow Library in Orleans from 10:30 – 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 28 in Mashpee (location TBD) from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.