Learn about CHAMP – the State’s New Online Application for Public Housing
Published on: May 8, 2019
Please join the Regional Network on Homelessness for one of three opportunities to learn about CHAMP, the state’s new online application for Public Housing.
- Understand how CHAMP (Common Housing Application for Massachusetts Public-Housing) works both from a client’s and a Housing Authority’s perspective;
- Learn the process and timeframes for housing selection, and find out,
- What’s new about applying for vouchers.
The training is open to all (so share with colleagues) and will be offered at three locations on different dates this month:
- Wednesday, May 15 at Harborview Conference Room from 9 – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, May 23 at Snow Library in Orleans from 10:30 – 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 28 in Mashpee (location TBD) from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.