- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Standing Committee on Finance Meeting
January 30 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
Pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, this virtual meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates Standing Committee on Finance will be conducted both in person and via remote means, in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty. A “Public Participation Guide” and meeting documents are available in advance at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.
Members of the public may also attend the meeting remotely through Microsoft Teams:
Join on your computer or mobile app: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_MzJkOTM5M2ItMWY5YS00MTcxLWI1YTUtMWY1NmIyNmVmMTBj%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Meeting ID: 216 522 711 474. Passcode: ZYB2WH
Or call in (audio only): (781) 469-0191. Phone Conference ID: 726 880 300#.
1. Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
2. Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
5. Approve Today’s Calendar of Business
6. Approve Minutes of the November 28, 2022 Meeting
7. Proposed Ordinance 22-28, To transfer funds to the Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) Liability Trust Fund of Barnstable County by making transfers from the Unreserved Fund Balance in the amount of $8,475,715
8. Proposed Ordinance 22-29, Allocating an amount not to exceed $ 12,800,000 to County projects recommended by the Barnstable County American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Advisory Committee and approved by the County Board of Regional Commissioners
9. Proposed Ordinance 23-01, Fiscal Year 2024 Capital Budget
Please note that for any item listed in this section the Standing Committee on Finance may vote on recommendations for action by the full Assembly.