- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Standing Committee on Finance Meeting
October 17 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
Pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, this virtual meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates Standing Committee on Finance will be conducted via remote means only, in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty. Meeting documents are available in advance at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.
Members of the public may also attend the meeting remotely through Microsoft Teams:
Join on your computer or mobile app: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NTFkMTRiZmEtYjgzNC00OWU1LTk5NmUtZDU5NmNiNDhhYWJj%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Meeting ID: 224 080 795 341. Passcode: ZcZwfq
Or call in (audio only): (781) 469-0191. Phone Conference ID: 397 971 783#.
- Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
- Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
- Approve Minutes of the September 12, 2022 Meeting
- Proposed Ordinance 22-25, Authorizing the County Board of Regional Commissioners to execute a lease agreement with the Commissioner of the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance on behalf of the Office of the Cape & Islands District Attorney
- Discussion on the Fiscal Year 2024 Budget Process
Please note that the Assembly Standing Committee on Finance may take official action on any item above, including votes on recommendations for action to the full Assembly.