- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Regular Meeting
August 3, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, this meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates will be conducted both in person and via remote means, in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty. A “Public Participation Guide” and meeting documents are available in advance at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at email@example.com, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.
Members of the public may participate remotely by Microsoft Teams:
Join on your computer or mobile app: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NTM4NDEyMDMtYzUxOS00ODZmLTg4OGQtZDMyZWFiY2QxYzgx%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Join by entering a meeting ID: Meeting ID: 212 179 263 098. Passcode: xZEime
Call in (audio only): (781) 469-0191. Phone Conference ID: 720 368 949#
Committee of the Whole
1. Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
2. Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
5. Approve Today’s Calendar of Business
6. Approve Journal of the June 15, 2022 Regular Meeting
7. Communications from the Board of Regional Commissioners and County Administrator
8. Update on town applications for funds received by Barnstable County under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA)
9. Public Hearing on Proposed Ordinance 22-21, to allocate the amount $932,576 from funds received by Barnstable County under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) to be expended for the Regional Housing Strategy Project
10. Public Hearing on Proposed Ordinance 22-22, to allocate the amount of $5,000,000 from funds received by Barnstable County under ARPA to be expended on grants for small and medium-sized projects
11. Communications from Members of the Public
12. Communications from Public Officials
Please note that for any item listed in this section the Assembly of Delegates may take official action including votes.
13. Committee Reports
a. Assembly Standing Committee on Finance Meeting of August 1, 2022
14. Proposed Ordinance 22-21, to allocate the amount $932,576 from funds received by Barnstable County under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) to be expended for the Regional Housing Strategy Project
15. Proposed Ordinance 22-22, to allocate the amount of $5,000,000 from funds received by Barnstable County under ARPA to be expended on grants for small and medium-sized projects
16. Clerk’s Report