- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Regular Meeting
September 7, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, this meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates will be conducted both in person and via remote means, in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty. A “Public Participation Guide” and meeting documents are available in advance at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at email@example.com, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.
Members of the public may participate remotely by Microsoft Teams:
Join on your computer or mobile app: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZjA5ZjcwMDAtNjI0My00YzdjLWFhMjQtNTAwY2I5YWE3ZmY0%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Meeting ID: 238 275 651 034. Passcode: hEZDzo
Or Call in (audio only): (781) 469–0191. Phone Conference ID: 186 933 782#.
Committee of the Whole
1. Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
2. Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
5. Approve Today’s Calendar of Business
6. Approve Journals
a. Regular Meeting of July 20, 2022
b. Regular meeting of August 3, 2022
c. Regular meeting of August 17, 2022
d. Joint Workshop Meeting of August 18, 2022
7. Communications from the Board of Regional Commissioners and County Administrator
8. Discussion regarding the application of fertilizer containing nitrogen or phosphorus on Cape Cod
9. Discussion on proposed County Financial Policies – Carol Coppola, County Finance Director/Treasurer
10. Update on applications for funds received by Barnstable County under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) – Vaira Harik, Assistant County Administrator
11. Communications from Members of the Public
12. Communications from Public Officials
Please note that for any item listed in this section the Assembly of Delegates may take official action including votes.
13. Committee Reports
14. Clerk’s Report