- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Standing Committee on Finance Meeting
July 6 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, this meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates Standing Committee on Finance will be conducted as a hybrid (in person and via remote means), in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty or through the Microsoft Teams link below. Meeting documents are available in advance at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.
Members of the public may watch remotely by:
Microsoft Teams: Join at https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_OGQzZjM5ODktMDc5Ny00MjZlLTliODAtM2JjMTlkMDljN2Yy%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Phone: Call (781) 469-0191. Phone Conference ID: 694 100 323#.
FOR AGENDA: CLICK HERE
FOR PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE: CLICK HERE
FOR PROPOSED ORDINANCE 22-18: CLICK HERE
- Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
- Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
- Public Hearing on Proposed Ordinance 22-18, to authorize the Board of Commissioners to amend the lease agreement between the County of Barnstable and the Commissioner of the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance on behalf of the Trial Court of the Commonwealth.
- Proposed Ordinance 22-18, to authorize the Board of Commissioners to amend the lease agreement between the County of Barnstable and the Commissioner of the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance on behalf of the Trial Court of the Commonwealth.
Please note that for any item listed in this section the Assembly Standing Committee on Finance may take official action including votes on recommendations for action to the full Assembly.