Attention: Last COVID SNAP Payment is March 2, 2023
Due to federal action, the last COVID SNAP payment is March 2, 2023. Starting in April, you will get only 1 monthly payment. That is your normal benefit. Find the amount on DTA Connect or by calling 877-382-2363.
What is COVID SNAP?
During COVID, Massachusetts households have been getting extra SNAP at the beginning of each month to buy food.
Due to federal action, the last COVID SNAP payment will be on March 2, 2023.
Reminder: Unused SNAP benefits roll over each month. Change the PIN on your EBT card regularly to protect your benefits.
You may be able to increase your normal SNAP benefits by telling DTA about:
- Medical costs over $35 a month for anyone in your SNAP household who is 60 or older or has a disability.
- If your housing costs have gone up (rent/mortgage), and
- Child or disabled adult care costs.
Tell DTA About These Costs:
- Upload a written note on DTA Connect
- Call the DTA Assistance Line at 877-382-2363.
- Visit a DTA office or work with a community SNAP outreach partner: Mass.gov/ContractDTA
If you get SNAP, you can automatically participate in HIP! HIP puts money back on your EBT card when you use SNAP to buy fruits and vegetables from HIP farm vendors. Depending on household size, you can get $40 to $80 per month.