Message from Barnstable County Registry of Deeds
Published on: March 11, 2020
COVID-19 Update: The Registry of Deeds is presently open and running at full capacity. In an effort to minimize potential spread between registry staff and members of the general public, we ask that customers of the registry opt for the following when possible:
- For documents or instruments that are not time sensitive, please submit via US Postal Service to PO Box 368, Barnstable, MA 02630. Items sent in this fashion will be recorded/reviewed in the order that they are received. Please make sure to include a self-addressed stamped envelope along with your filing.
- Items may also be sent via FEDEX or UPS to 3195 Main St. Barnstable, MA 02630
- For entities that are presently set up to electronically file, we encourage you to use that medium as opposed to in-person filing.
- For eligible entities that wish to sign up to eFile, see the following link. https://www.barnstabledeeds.org/electronic-filing/
- For document and plan copies we recommend you visit our website barnstabledeeds.org
- For registry questions feel free to contact the registry by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time or by phone @ (508)362-7733 during the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Our goal is to remain open throughout this process, but will be updating any changes to our schedule in real-time.