image of barnstable county courthouse

Child Support Help Available for Military Service Members and Veterans

In order to help military service and veteran parents manage their child support orders, the Child Support Enforcement Division of the Department of Revenue provides support to military service members and veterans with child support cases.

To download brochure, please click Child Support & Military Service Brochure.