- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Regular Meeting
November 15 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
Pursuant to Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023, this hybrid meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates will be conducted in person and via remote means, in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.capecod.gov.
Members of the public may also attend the meeting remotely through Microsoft Teams:
Join on your computer or mobile app: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZjE0NzcxOTgtMjgwMy00YWJjLWE3OWUtZWY4OTYyNjU3ZGRi%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Meeting ID: 278 020 282 278. Passcode: FskQRE
Or call in (audio only): (781) 469-0191. Phone Conference ID: 247 018 984#.
Committee of the Whole
1. Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
2. Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
5. Approve Today’s Calendar of Business
6. Approve Journal of the November 1, 2023 Regular Meeting
7. Communications from the Board of Regional Commissioners and County Administrator
8. Presentation by the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce on Tourism Destination Marketing Districts (TDMD)
9. Report on the Barnstable County Human Rights Academy – Leslie Dominguez-Santos, Human Rights Coordinator
10. Communications from Public Officials
11. Communications from Members of the Public
Please note that for any item listed in this section the Assembly of Delegates may take official action including votes.
12. Committee Reports
13. Discussion on the establishing of a new Assembly employee staff position
14. Proposed Resolution No. 15, Supporting Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles
15. Clerk’s Report