- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Standing Committee on Finance Meeting
July 13, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, this meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates will be conducted via remote means only, in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty. Meeting documents are available in advance at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at email@example.com, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.
Members of the public may participate remotely by:
Microsoft Teams: Join at https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_MmY4NjMzZjgtMTE0Mi00ZmYxLTkyY2EtYzFmZTNjZWNkNmFh%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Phone: Call (781) 469-0191. Phone Conference ID: 586 324 313#.
Entering a Meeting ID: 277 097 552 329. Passcode: Q4uaXb
FOR AGENDA: CLICK HERE
FOR MEETING DOCUMENTS: CLICK HERE
- Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
- Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
- Proposed Ordinance 22-19, to authorize the Board of Commissioners to approve operating budget transfers in the amount of $39,400.00 for salaries, fringe benefits and supplies in accordance with Cape Cod regional government Home Rule Charter, Section 2 – 8, item (d) (iii)
- Proposed Ordinance 22-20, To transfer to a special revenue fund by making supplemental appropriations fiscal year two thousand twenty-three in the amount of $2,500,000 to fund the Regional Freshwater Initiative Program.
- Discussion regarding Regional American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Advisory Committee Recommendations
Please note that the Assembly Standing Committee on Finance may take official action on any item above, including votes on recommendations for action to the full Assembly.