- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Standing Committee on Finance Meeting
October 31, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
Pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, this virtual meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates Standing Committee on Finance will be conducted via remote means only, in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty. Meeting documents are available in advance at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.
Members of the public may also attend the meeting remotely through Microsoft Teams:
Join on your computer or mobile app: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_Y2QxODk2YzQtMmZlZi00ZTFjLTk1ODktMTk3NjE0NmY0YjY4%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Meeting ID: 213 070 452 949. Passcode: Uo9gWr
Or call in (audio only): (781) 469-0191. Phone Conference ID: 599 547 504#.
- Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
- Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
- Approve Minutes of the October 17, 2022 Meeting
- Proposed Ordinance 22-26, Repealing Ordinance 16-03, Establishing the timeline for the Assembly of Delegates’ review and vote on the County Commissioners’ proposed fiscal budgets for all Fiscal Years commencing with Fiscal Year 2017 and all subsequent years unless amended by Ordinance; and fixing a time within which the Board of Regional Commissioners shall submit to the Assembly of Delegates its proposed operating budget for the ensuing fiscal year
- Proposed Resolution 22-02 – Amending Procedures to Review Proposed Budget Appropriations & supplements in the Assembly of Delegates Manual of Governance
- Discussion on the Fiscal Year 2024 Budget Process
Please note that the Assembly Standing Committee on Finance may take official action on any item above, including votes on recommendations for action by the full Assembly.