- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Regular Meeting
July 20, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, this meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates will be conducted both in person and via remote means, in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty. A “Public Participation Guide” and meeting documents are available in advance at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.
Members of the public may participate remotely by Microsoft Teams:
Join on your computer or mobile app: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NDlhMmE5NmQtMWNhNS00ZThhLWFkYmItMThlYzgzNGMzNmYz%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Join by entering a meeting ID: Meeting ID: 222 523 880 992. Passcode: AeLsUo
Call in (audio only): (781) 469-0191. Phone Conference ID: 159 464 429#
Committee of the Whole
1. Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
2. Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
5. Approve Today’s Calendar of Business
6. Approve Journal of the June 1, 2022 Regular Meetings
7. Communications from the Board of Regional Commissioners and County Administrator
8. Update on town applications for funds received by Barnstable County under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA)
9. Public Hearing on Proposed Ordinance 22-19, to authorize the Board of Commissioners to approve operating budget transfers in the amount of $39,400.00 for salaries, fringe benefits and supplies in accordance with Cape Cod regional government Home Rule Charter, Section 2 – 8, item (d) (iii)
10. Public Hearing on Proposed Ordinance 22-20, To transfer to a special revenue fund by making supplemental appropriations fiscal year two thousand twenty-three in the amount of $2,500,000 to fund the Regional Freshwater Initiative Program
11. Communications from Members of the Public
12. Communications from Public Officials
Please note that for any item listed in this section the Assembly of Delegates may take official action including votes.
13. Committee Reports
- Assembly Standing Committee on Public Services Meeting of July 13, 2022
- Assembly Standing Committee on Finance Meeting of July 13, 2022
14. Proposed Ordinance 22-19, to authorize the Board of Commissioners to approve operating budget transfers in the amount of $39,400.00 for salaries, fringe benefits and supplies in accordance with Cape Cod regional government Home Rule Charter, Section 2 – 8, item (d) (iii)
15. Proposed Ordinance 22-20, To transfer to a special revenue fund by making supplemental appropriations fiscal year two thousand twenty-three in the amount of $2,500,000 to fund the Regional Freshwater Initiative Program
16. Clerk’s Report