- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Regular Meeting
October 19, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
Pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, this meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates will be conducted both in person and via remote means, in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty. A “Public Participation Guide” and meeting documents are available in advance at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at email@example.com, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.
Members of the public may participate remotely through Microsoft Teams:
Join on your computer or mobile app: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZDg5MDcxZDMtY2Q1Zi00MDE2LWE5YTgtYmI2MGRhN2E2NmEw%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Meeting ID: 239 296 521 369. Passcode: HD5cM4
Or call in (audio only): (781) 469-0191. Phone Conference ID: 899 652 488.
Committee of the Whole
1. Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
2. Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
5. Approve Today’s Calendar of Business
6. Approve Journal of the September 21, 2022 Regular Meeting
7. Communications from the Board of Regional Commissioners and County Administrator
8. Update on the Shelter Cape Cod Volunteer Recruitment Campaign – Barbara Cotton, Executive Director, Southeastern MA Chapter of the American Red Cross of Massachusetts
9. Update on efforts relating to the finance and lifecycle management of Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Infrastructure and Sewer Connections Brian Baumgaertel, Director of the Massachusetts Alternative Septic System Test Center (MASSTC)/Senior Environmental Specialist, County Health and Environment Department
10. Update on funds received by Barnstable County under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA)
11. Public Hearing on Proposed Ordinance 22-25, Authorizing the County Board of Regional Commissioners to execute a lease agreement with the Commissioner of the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance on behalf of the Office of the Cape & Islands District Attorney
12. Communications from Members of the Public
13. Communications from Public Officials
Please note that for any item listed in this section the Assembly of Delegates may take official action including votes.
14. Committee Reports
a. Assembly Standing Committee on Finance Meeting of October 17, 2022
15. Proposed Ordinance 22-25, Authorizing the County Board of Regional Commissioners to execute a lease agreement with the Commissioner of the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance on behalf of the Office of the Cape & Islands District Attorney
16. Clerk’s Report