- This event has passed.
Assembly of Delegates Regular Meeting
September 21, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A direct link to agendas for public meetings will be posted in the calendar event at least 48 hours before the meeting, not including Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. G.L. c. 30A, § 20(b).
As attached in PDF and available on the web at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/, please find the REVISED Business Calendar for the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates Regular Meeting, Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 4:00 P.M.
Pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, this meeting of the Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates will be conducted via remote means only, in accordance with applicable law. Members of the public may watch the meeting through live, real-time broadcast at www.youtube.com/user/BarnstableCounty. A “Public Participation Guide” and meeting documents are available in advance at https://www.capecod.gov/county-government/meeting-center/. The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.
Please note the business calendar was revised changing the meeting from hybrid to remote means only.
Members of the public may participate remotely through Microsoft Teams:
Join on your computer or mobile app: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_MTg2NDNmNjAtYTgzMi00NjQ3LWE3OTgtNjA2Njk5OWQzOWNk%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2284475217-b423-48db-b766-ed4bbbea74f1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226aab8a54-417e-4bd0-a883-f38ffc2db7f2%22%7d
Meeting ID: 244 871 927 627. Passcode: SfecXc
Or call in (audio only): (781) 469-0191. Phone Conference ID: 107 909 809#.
Committee of the Whole
1. Call to Order, Remote Meeting and Recording Statements
2. Moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Call of the Roll and Declaration of a Quorum – Assembly Clerk
5. Approve Today’s Calendar of Business
6. Approve Journal of the September 7, 2022 Regular Meeting
7. Communications from the Board of Regional Commissioners and County Administrator
8. Update from the County Registry of Deeds – John F. Meade, Register of Deeds, and David Murphy, Assistant Register of Deeds
9. Update on applications for funds received by Barnstable County under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA)
10. Public Hearing on Proposed Ordinance 22-24, Amending Ordinance 22-07 allocating $10 million for distributions to towns from funds received by Barnstable County under ARPA
11. Communications from Members of the Public
12. Communications from Public Officials
Please note that for any item listed in this section the Assembly of Delegates may take official action including votes.
13. Committee Reports
a. Standing Committee on Finance Meeting of September 12, 2022
b. Standing Committee on Telecommunications and Energy Meeting of September 19, 2022
14. Proposed Ordinance 22-24, Amending Ordinance 22-07 allocating $10 million for distributions to towns from funds received by Barnstable County under ARPA
15. Proposed Resolution 22-01, Supporting a proposed Home Rule Petition by the Town of Orleans on the application of fertilizers
16. Clerk’s Report