Below please find economic resources for those negatively impacted by COVID-19.
Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA)
90% of funds must be used for direct financial assistance including rent, utilities, and other housing expenses. Remaining funds are available for case management and other housing stability services.
- $350 million for state child protective services and community-driven services to support families & prevent child abuse (under the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act)
- Expansion of assistance for nutrition, rent, housing/homelessness, childcare support, etc.
- Children’s Defense Fund has a nice overview of a lot of the child/youth-related funding streams: https://www.childrensdefense.org/blog/american-rescue-plan-act/
Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development (EOHED)
The Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development (EOHED) prioritizes economic opportunity for residents, collaborative leadership in communities, and an environment that supports job creation and business growth. EOHED also supports new housing for residents through targeted investments.
Office of Municipal and School Technology (OMST)
The Office of Municipal and School Technology (OMST) administers the Municipal Cybersecurity Awareness Grant Program (MCAGP) to improve cybersecurity posture through end-user training, evaluation, and threat simulation.
The 2023 MCAGP is open to government agencies in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts:
- Public school districts
- Police departments and fire departments
- Water districts
- Planning commissions
- Municipally-run utility departments, airports, and housing authorities
- Massachusetts Public Pension Systems (PERAC)
The Grants.gov program management office was established, in 2002, as a part of the President’s Management Agenda. Managed by the Department of Health and Human Services, Grants.gov is an E-Government initiative operating under the governance of the Office of Management and Budget.
Under the President’s Management Agenda, the office was chartered to deliver a system that provides a centralized location for grant seekers to find and apply for federal funding opportunities.
- ARPA/Recovery Resource Center
- Grant Making Organizations on Cape Cod
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
- National Association of Counties
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Negative Economic Impacts
- Support Public Health Response
- Water and Sewer Infrastructure Resources
- Broadband and Infrastucture
- Barnstable County Federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)