COMMBUYS is the only official procurement record system for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Click on the link below and enter a specific search term to identify newly posted bids.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has an official website which provides many different resources to provide support to individuals, families, and communities across the state. To see an overview of information, visit Mass.gov
We have also identified the following key areas below, where you can go to access information, resources, and assistance addressing critical needs:
To access information about State-Funded Extra COVID SNAP payments, visit State-Funded Extra SNAP Payments | Mass.gov
You can also access additional help through the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA), which provides food and economic assistance, as well as workforce training opportunities. On this site, you will also find information about resources that might help you beyond what DTA provides. Some are other state agencies and others are community partners. On this site, you can access other resources that can help you. Other Help for Residents | Mass.gov
- WIC Food Assistance: WIC is a nutrition program that provides healthy foods, nutrition education, breastfeeding support, and referrals to healthcare and other services, free of charge, to Massachusetts families who qualify. Women, Infants, & Children Nutrition Program | Mass.gov
- Senior Nutrition Program: Senior Nutrition Program Eligibility and How to Apply Senior Nutrition Program Eligibility and How to Apply | Mass.gov
- Immediate Food Assistance: How to find a local Food Bank Find a local food bank | Mass.gov
- TAFDC/EAEDC cash benefits: TAFDC and EAEDC are economic assistance (cash benefit) programs that help individuals and families explore opportunities, improve their finances, and reach their goals. Economic assistance (cash benefits) | Mass.gov
- Social Security Benefits: Information and details to apply for Social Security Benefits The United States Social Security Administration | SSA
- MASSVETS Program: Support to Apply for Financial Aid for Veterans Apply for financial help for veterans | Mass.gov
Rent and Mortgage Help: Massachusetts can help you with past due rent payments and utility bills. Applying for Rental Assistance in Massachusetts to Avoid Eviction | Mass.gov