image of barnstable county courthouse

Have a question about your absentee ballot?  

The National Conference of State Legislatures Mass. Gen. Laws ch 54 § 94 provides information on how you can fix a mistake:

Prior to Election Day, the voter is notified and, if sufficient time allows, sent a new ballot if an affidavit signature is absent or the ballot is rejected for other reasons.

The voter can submit a new absentee ballot.