News from Human Services: Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has recently released the 2019 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA).
The Cape & Islands CoC is Accepting New and Renewal Project Applications for:
- Permanent Housing-Permanent Supportive Housing (PH- PSH)
- Permanent Housing – Rapid Rehousing (PH- RRH)
- Joint Transitional Housing (TH and PH- RRH) Homeless
- Management Information System (HMIS)
- Supportive Services Only- Coordinated Entry (SSO-CE)
- CoC Planning
Please access information for the Cape and Islands and download the application and timeline.