Barnstable County Survey Results
The County of Barnstable conducted an informal survey from June 22, 2017 to August 17, 2017 to determine each town’s familiarity and use of our County services. This survey also helped us recognize your interest in emerging or potential services that the County could offer.
If you have any questions regarding the survey results format, please contact Sonja Sheasley at 508-375-6896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Survey is in 3 parts.
- Administrative Services
- Barnstable County Purchasing Division
- Emerging Information Technology Services
- Cape Cod Commission
- Department of Human Services
- Resource Developments Office
- Department of Health and Enviroment
- Barnstable County Regional Preparedness Division
- Cape Cod Cooperative Extension
If you did not have the opportunity to complete the survey, but would still like to, the links to the survey are below. Please complete all three parts of the survey. Each part has a unique URL.